Well folks the time has come! I am currently sitting at SeaTac Airport waiting to take off, and make my way to The Netherlands! I am in a study abroad program called Camp Adventure, where we work with kids around the world on U.S. Military bases. I will be located at a NATO base in Brunssum, Netherlands, I will live with five other girls above a pub owned by (from what I have been told) a very sweet family! Should be very fun with the World Cup going on!
Currently I have had an hour of sleep, and am just praying I packed everything I need! I am about to board my plane to New York, and then I will take off and land in Belgium, where I will get picked up and hopefully taken to my final destination!
Gotsta board my flight now!
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment